Monday, January 18, 2010

My Amazingly Wonderful Husband



So, my poor husband was a little sad that all this blog updating and I didn't blog about him. So...I am adding one more blog, all about Sethers!

Today, I spent the day in Woodburn with my nephews and Seth had to work but that's not all he did. He made dinner, this is the Chili's enchilada soup that I absolutely love and he made it and it was simmering when I got home! It was so amazingly sweet of him!

It had a while left to simmer so when I got home he asked if I wanted to go for a walk, since it was nice out! It was so wonderful, I got to tell him all about how much fun I had and he listened and didn't roll his eyes once at how much I use my hands when I talk!

Seth is amazing wonderful and I am VERY lucky to have him! He works hard all week and on Sundays he is up and at meetings long before most of the ward is even out of bed and stays pretty busy until dinner! I appriciate all he does so much and the great example he is to me! Just want everyone to know that!

4 comments:

Matt and Charity said...

Seth you're such a stud!

Desiree said...

I can just smell the soup up here, or imagine it (you know what I mean!). Seth, you're awesome.

Lanette said...

That soup looks incredible. What an awesome husband--I love it when the men cook =)

Whitmer Family said...

Wow, I never knew! Just kidding, I love you too, Sethly!